This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 12, 2006

the click click clack of the heavy black trains


bibimbap
from: A-1 Vietnamese Korean
price: $6?
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Thom Yorke
comments: the bibimbap was ok. not great or anything. now click the pic to see wu's little doggy. woof.

and jeff had

3 items: beans, something and THE SEAFOOD AND VEGGIES!
from: Yi Kou Xiang
comments: I will update this part once I've talked to jeff and find out if he felt sick at all...
-------------------------------------------
jeff didn't eat the octopus. it seems we scared him away from it. that's good and bad, I guess.
-------------------------------------------
now click the pic to see my MSN rendition of wu's little cooper.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wu said...

Excellent work....

June 13, 2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

You are definitely a group of octopus survivors.

I will avenge you next time I go scuba diving.

June 13, 2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share