This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I bin searching the whole darn day..


3 items (actually 4) tomato and egg, beans n beef, the fish and some noodley salady
from: Yi Kou Xiang (northern foods)
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: robert nesta marley
comments: since yi kou xiang (and the other chinese food places) have stopped honouring customer appreciation cards, I have stopped going there. today broke that boycott. and maybe they had even noticed my lack of business, because the girl graciously offered me a 4th item. some noodley, cucumbery salad. and it was really good. now click the pic to see our newest 'smokey' and the best shirt I have ever seen (for a relatively new hire) in the office.

and vlad had:

Looks like a burger …at least he thought he was getting one :) … Should be one of 2: either Hamburger or Cheeseburger
from: "From the Bbq – “Bakery” in front of SUB"
price: "Can’t tell ..this is a secret …and it’s very expensive burger some what from 3.25 to 4.50 … an hour :P"
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: vlad (crazily) said, "It’s hard to rate since I bought it and spent some time walking to the office; -> then I’ve found out about the meeting (which I forgot about) and it had to lie-down on my desk for another hour; -> then I burned it in the “oven” in the kitchen – so after all those experiment (and considering that I was too hungry by then ;)) – I’d give it – 3 (but I think it’s not a bad one). burger – I think a better then a Mc one"

1 Comments:

Blogger Stew said...

That guy in your first pic is hot.

May 19, 2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share