This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

last night was some beerlariness done our way


boccoccinio and promiscuitto and tomatoto panininini
from: cafe crepe
price: $7.44
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the streets
comments: the paninini is really delicious. the rating was affected by the high price. and if you click on the pic, you will see the gallery that's growing outside gord's window. some nice paintings by his daughter. there's even a little write up
about the artist.

and I also got:

new shorts
from: helly hansen
price: $31 after tax
comments: no guest lunch. intstead, here is jason modeling the shorts I bought at the village. maybe I should have saved this pic for my other blog... http://shortsatthevillage.blogspot.com now click the pic to see how greg and jason would not be outdone by justine's art.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man...I miss working on Campus.....nice food EVERYDAY!!! I hate making my own lunch everyday or getting food from HSBC cafe :(

May 18, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you should come work here, then. I imagine some spots will be open soon.

May 19, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh yeah, ween, here's what you wanted to see:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7945/827/1600/oct2shorts.jpg

May 19, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share