This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 12, 2006

until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes... me say war


butter chicken and spinach curry
from: curry point
price: $5.85
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Marley
comments: friday and no beer. what's up with that? and a blog entry on time?? what's up with that??? so, 4 of us had curry today. and it was after a practice ultimate game. that meant we were all good an hungry. click any of the pics to see the 'Bb Guns' ultimate team in action!

and jenna, jason and jeff had:
yeahyeah yeahyeah yeah yeah
curries
jenna: Butter chicken and butter vegetable: &&&&/&&&&&
"A good lunch. . They are not spicy as I expected. I enjoyed them after some running around at ultimate playing."
jeff: Butter chicken and cauliflower: &&&&/&&&&&
"it was good. but it was too cold by the time I ate it. too much work!! aargh!"
jason: yogurt curry and mutter paneer: &&&&/&&&&&
"I am jason! look at me! I always eat curry! bloolooloooooo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share