This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

wonderin what the damage is to retain Harvey Birdman?


beefneggonricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Danger Doom
comments: I haven't had beefneggonrice lately. in fact, I haven't been to HK Chinese lately. so I was shocked to learn that they have also discontinued use of the customer appreciation cards. bah! what's with that?? I haven't been to Yi Kou Xiang since they stopped allowing them. and now, guess what? that's right. boycott time. at least for a little while. they don't appreciate their customers? then I don't appreciate them, neither. yeah! /end rant. now click the pic to see the new kitties that darcy gog got from the SPCA the other day. meow! the left one sure looks like Hemi.

and Jeff had:

maybe I can put a review in here tomorrow. cuz jeff is long gone. but please click the pic. it's a big load, but I think it's worth it. a bunch of us went to play the ultimate frisbee game at lunch. from this photo series, it looks more like we just went out to race magic dogs. go 01!!!

HERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO READ!!!
do you like free money? do you like the chance of expanding your free money into piles and piles of more money? and do you live in BC? then quick! click https://www.bclc.com/cm/Promotions/PromoCash/default.htm that link. if you create an account, they give you $5 free! but the offer ends tomorrow, I think, so hurry! I already got my 2 free super7 tickets for tomorrow's draw. come on 35 million!

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Thanks for the tip, buh-dee. I registered, and put $3 of the $5 on 6/49 and BC/49. EXTRA is for wussies - heh.

Man am I going to kick myself if extra would have won.

May 05, 2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, I dislike that extra. it's like the lottery centre is putting some kinda guilt trip on you. "oh, you didn't pick the extra??? too bad! check out the numbers we would have given. look. you'd have been a winner!" it's just not fair. those jerks.

but at least they gave us $5.

May 05, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Erwin said...

I wish I had read this post about 14 hours earlier.

May 06, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Endless Drool said...

Would it still be lunchatthevillage if you boycott the restaurants in the village? :-D

May 07, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share