This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

oysters and dry lancers


roast beouf sandwich with cream of broccoli soup
from: The Delly
price: $6.75
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pavement
comments: Delly sandwiches are always good. the soup was good, too. but, you know... who was this person who invented cream of broccoli soup?? I mean, I like broccoli, but when I eat it, I don't think... "mmm... this would go great in cream!" it just seems wrong. I don't think I ever dipped my broccoli in my milk growing up. but hey, it works. it's good. now click the pic to see a friend's photography web page.

and tommy had:

Leftovers from the night before
from: good old home-made style
price: Priceless
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: tommy says, "home-style cooking by my aunt. rice with leftover veggies, pork, and beef wrapped with 'golden mushrooms'" this photo was tweaked by the mighty cragger. now click the pic to see who is fun to frighten.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So I went to check out this photography site and I really like the first pic. Sure, there were others that I liked too, but that image of the man with the headache - he did good with that one.

May 12, 2006 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share