This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 15, 2006

bye kimmy!!!


roti canai and singapore laksa
from: Banana Leaf
price: $14ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: kim's penultimate day at webct. we'll miss her. now click the pics to see our ultimate team from the weekend. we were amazing with a spotless 0and4 record!

and kimmy had:

kim's last LATV review: "Banana Leaf was pretty good. I shared 4 different dishes with VNC and Anny. If you do decide to venture out there, definitely order the Roti Canai. The price definitely good, FREE FOR ME. Thanks to everyone that came out.. Bye-Bye WebCT! I give it &&&& out of &&&&&."

1 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Nice use of penultimate!

I forgot about the lunch (sadface), but I had people bring my preorder back. Hmm, I'm going to eat it right now.

May 16, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share