This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

these are the days of miracle and wonder, this is a long distance call.


combo 3 - pork n salad roll
from: A-1 Vietnamese (& Korean)
price: I forget. about $6.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Paul Simon; Graceland.
comments: this pork is so good. I just wish there was more of it. the salad roll was adequate, but nowhere near as good as the pork. oh man, just thinking about that pork again makes me all giddy. thanks to jason for the Cheat Commando action figures as today's props.

and jenna had:

2 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $4.50
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: jenna says, "it was a little too greasy for me.. the fried rice was a little too dry too. Not so much fun eating it." personally, I will be avoiding Yi Kou Xiang for a while. this is in protest of the removal of the customer appreciation bonus cards. boo. now click the pic. I don't know why, just do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday (tuesday) you posted lunch by 5:35. today it's 5:33 already, which means NEW LUNCH IN 2 MINUTES!!!! w000000000000

April 19, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Wow. that gif almost caused an epileptic fit.

April 19, 2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share