This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

lunch:1 greg:0


burger, fries, onion rings and shake
from: Red Robin - burnaby style
price: too much
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: oh man. way too much food. I got greedy and ordered a shake. it nearly killed me. well, with that and a tower of onion rings and a burger and fries. what you see is how much of the burger and fries I did not eat. ridiculous gluttony. well, at least the rings were shared. the shake was yummy, though. the burger was merely average. and the fries were nicely tender, but I only ate a couple... so sad.

and mike had:

mike had a lot of food, too. he was pained as well. but he ate much more than me. good work, mike. now, if you click on the pics, the first one is of the new lens I bought at the camera swap meet. yay. but cooler than that, is the lens-in-a-cap that took that picture. mike's lunch here (it's a close up of chocolate sprinkles on a whip cream topped shake) was also taken with one of these crazy lenses made by Loreo. and the hidden pic is of the menu. very close.

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

correction: second hidden pic is of the red robin's glass of pepsi i had with my lunch. i didn't realize the rest of it was saying "america's gourmet burgers and spirits" until just now. it should also say "monstrous milkshakes".

April 10, 2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aha! that explains the condensation droplets in the pic. I totally thought this was one I took of my menu. so wrong.

oh... that was PEPSI? I totally thought it was iced tea. and I even tasted it. weird. musta been the melted ice.

April 10, 2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share