This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

... grrrrrrrrrrrrr ...


rare pho to go
from: A-1 Vietnamese and Korean foods
price: $4.0.2+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: nothing! to try and make my emac not crash I have it in safe mode. but there's no bloody audio in safe mode. booooo.
comments: decent pho. tastes just like it always does from there. nothing special, but nothing bad about it either. now click the pic to see another poster from another show my band is playing next week. come on and rock out with us.

and cindy had:

egg fried rice with tofu, veggie, and spam
from: friend cooked for me
price: may cost 1.5 bucks
rating: $$$.5/&&&&&
comment: cindy is one of our co-ops. and here's what she said about her lunch, "looks better than it tastes; afterall, it's leftover food from last last dinner" also, when I asked where the food was from, she got a little carried away in the detail, "where from...? i think the egg was from a hen, rice from field, tofu from factory and veggie from farm. and the box was from rubbermaid" ok, now click the pic to see something truly exciting. oh yeah.. a new place will be open soon for lunches!!

1 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

oooh ooooh ooooooh. I should have read your blog more often. Yay, crepe!!!

April 06, 2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share