This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 10, 2006

take it. to the limit. one more time.


chicken&lamb donair
from: Donair Town
price: $5
rating: &&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: jason sings the eagles
comments: I really need a better mac at work. this blog is suffering. crash crash crash goes the emac. I'll save this post and finish it when I get home. so, the donair is alright. I don't think it's as good as craig says. but it's alright. it filled me up enough, I think, and the lady didn't charge me any tax, really. I paid $5 and it's price was $4.99. now click on either pic to see another poster for my band's next show THIS THURSDAY AT THE MARINE CLUB!

and jeff had:

combo #4; fried chicken, potato noodle, salad, rice
from: A-1 Vietnamese/Korean
price: $5.80
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
comments: jeff said, "there is no real chinese food at the village anymore, all of them sux and expensive ($5, 3 items, but no soup)! Curry is too strong for sensitive throat, Japanese is a little bit cold. chicken is always good for recovery from cold. the potato noodle is good but a little bit too much. they can sub the noodle with more fried chicken for sure :P"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share