This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

here she come now sayin' mona mona!


appetizer sashimimi and some rolls
from: Øne More Sushi
price: dunno.
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&
comments: yet another goodbye lunch for a coworker. this time it was mona. she works the front desk. so we all ate sushi to say goodbye. and it was delicious. well, it wasn't the best sushi ever, but it was good sushi and that's just what I wanted. and the tuna sashimi was perfect. melt in your mouth perfection. now click the pic to see how someone at the village saved their car from being towed away (or so I figure - cuz the truck later left without the car).

and mona had:

"I had a Salmon and Tuna Sashimi Combination.
Food Rating: 2.5/ 5
Company Rating: 5/5
Comments: The salmon was fresh enough, but the tuna may have been questionable. There is a certain texture to fresh sushi grade fish that was not evident. The test is the way the meat separates. It should almost be like cooked fish. You know, the way it flakes away between your chopsticks. It wasn’t evident.
I think they should have packed us in like sardines in a room and we could have played musical chairs and tried everybody’s dishes.
I like sitting beside girls who don’t clean their plates. I’m like a garburator, an endless pit for food.
Diraj has a funny way of chopping up his wasabi. And he calls Kikkomman Soya Sauce, Ketchup because he likes it so much. He says that in Singapore, they call it ‘ketcup’, but we think it was just a cover up.
I think Jason was drinking absinthe under the table. He looked kinda pale and woozy.
Erin and I ate the same thing but we ordered it differently. Her fish came in a big bowl full of rice. I ordered my rice separately. Shahab treated me to a bowl of rice.
I think everybody at the table knew how to use chopsticks.
Gotta go. M"
(review entirely written by mona. bye mona. and happy new year. ps: I'm going to assume we had different tuna. man, mine was good!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here for v1agr6 and ciali$. I need that stuff. Where is it?

April 05, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Temple said...

"noboner_37 said...
I came here for v1agr6 and ciali$. I need that stuff. Where is it?"

HAhahahahahahaha LATV is smammed!

You are so pwned!

April 06, 2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

haha. that's not spam. that's just garrett trying to get me back for this:

http://www.garrettknights.com/?p=3#comments

(see the penultimate comment)

nothin beats fake spam.

and hiroko... you gotta be less of a fish snob. what about Toshi's? did you have sushi there???

April 06, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger wiwian said...

japan does have better sashimi.....I have the amazing ika in tokyo....and I never really like ika...yummmmm...but I am not a snob..I eat it here too...mm...toshi....

April 06, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

wiwian - why you blog no more? it's been AGES.

April 06, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share