This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

and all you see is where else you could be


1/2 a parisienne hotdog and 1/2 a tomoto, provologne & boccini panini
from: CAFE CREPE!
price: $12.something between craig and I
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: death cab for cutie "Plans"
comments: cafe crepe is open and already full of customers. thanks for the headsup, hiroko. so we went there. and the panini was delicious. the hotdog was so-so. I think I let it cool down way too much. and we had to wait 34 minutes for jason's crepe. that's something you should all be forewarned about... if there's already people waiting... it will take a long time to get crepes... best to order a panini when in a hurry. also, the dining areas can only be used if you order eat-in. if you order take-out, you're not allowed to sit at the tables. the windows stools are ok to sit at, and probably the patio... but today it was raining. click the pic to see the photo I call, "my cracker is toooo big"

and ryan had:

some kinda baguette
from: cafe crepe
comments: I didn't get a review from ryan and now he's gone. click the pic to see a fancy new bus I saw while sitting in the crepery. and come to my show tonight. bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Our panini had prosciutto, not provolone, and it was tasty.

April 14, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, that;s what I meant. what's provolone, then?

April 17, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Cheese, baby. Cheese.

April 17, 2006 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share