This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 06, 2006

cuz all I sung, I got it down wrong...


duffer burger with fries
from: thunder bar
price: $7.50
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: gorrilaz
comments: friday. thunder thunder thunder bar. I was low on moneys, so I just got the duffer burger. there's nothing special about it. it's just a burger. no bacon, no cheese. and it still costs $7.50. too much, man. I expect bacon and cheese for a price like that. the PIT is much cheaper, I think. but the thunderbar is always nice and empty.

and jenna and jeff had:

duffer burgers
all same as mine.
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: jeff and jenna drew faces with ketchup. that's all I know. in the linked pic, you can see the fry-bits. I've never known anyone to take the frybits off their fries. but here you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share