This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

will we ever drink milk from a fountain?


soggy porkshops (in noodle soup)
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: free! (frequent eaters bonus card)
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: for squirrels
comments: the village sure is dead these days. and I went so late that the HK chef was reading his newspaper and the backup chef was cooking. I know that I should just not order there when I see that, but I wanted soup. this did not compare with the same order I had last week. not at all. oh well. so be it.

and jacky gave me:

when I went by Jacky's desk, he had some pork buns. yummy. he even took this picture for me. he even did it blurry-greg-stylee. thanks for that, jacky!!

6 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

it took bloody forever for the workers to come back and put it up and then another hour for me to put everything on my desk and shelf back, but now i can hide!

unfortunately it smells like chemically fish, so i'll have to bring in some febreeze tomorrow.

December 20, 2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

It's a little known fact that fish make excellent cubicle walls, how else do you think they get that horrible colour? Now you know where all the poisoned Fraser River salmon goes! :)

December 20, 2005 7:05 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

erinator finally has a wall? hooraay!

December 20, 2005 8:40 PM  
Blogger ray said...

i used to sit at that cube, and i loved the short wall cuz there wouldn't be surprises when somebody showed up at my back. i would think joel benifits from the new wall the most!!!

December 21, 2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow. who knew that an office wall would bring so many comments?

maybe I should start a new blog, erinsofficedividerwall.blogspot.com?

ween, it's your last day at work? I must say i'm jealous. I imagine it won't be your last day commenting on the blog, though. heh heh.

December 21, 2005 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to surprise my wife with a new indoor water fountain for our anniversary. That is how I found your post. I am really interested in Indoor Wall Fountains and need to continue doing some research. Thanks for the info. All the best.

January 01, 2006 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share