This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 16, 2005

put your hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care!


BLT and flies
from: the thunderbar
price: $5.99+the tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: system of a down
comments: friday. beer with lunch day. these are the things that make life good. the linked pics are courtesy of Wu's fancy phone-camera. it's so fancy. the blur in the background of one of them is me. yay me!

and greg had:

chicken strips n salad
from: the thunderbar
price: 8 plus tax
rating: &&&/&&&&&,
comments: greg says, "I dont want to write this stupid review for this stupid blog, but williams is all like "please, your lunch is the only one I tookah" so here goes: The chicken strips were pretty OK but a little overdone and the salad was not super fresh but no big deal. I didnt like that all the strips were kinda small and only 4 of them, its like getting a bucket of chicken with only wings inside."

9 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So I see the employee cloning program is at least operational. I notice that nobody wanted to clone any Gregs yet though....

December 16, 2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I forgot to ask - what kind of fancy phone does Wu have now? Those are some pretty good pictures.

December 16, 2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Cloning Gregs? *shudder* That's considered treason in some countries.

December 16, 2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger John Wu said...

Not fancy anymore... It's SE K750i with 2mega pixels. Time to upgrade to Samsung's 8 Mega pixel camera phone!!!! http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000350071248/

December 19, 2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

That is one sweeet phone! Dang Greg, why don't you have something like that? Huh? Aren't you the photographer?

December 19, 2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I'm totally open to anyone providing me with such tools as this. but I think my camera is a better camera than that phone.

plus, no phone for me. I hear those things melt your brain or something.

and yes, hiroko, the pig is a cannibal. I'm glad you noticed that.

and as for the clones... yes. I'm a clone... the real greg is in space fighting a war against the calibnariites. but earth can't know about this yet. we're just not ready. good thing I trust you guys.

December 19, 2005 5:05 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

The calibra-who?

I heard your clone is bald

December 20, 2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger Russ Weeks said...

whoo! bunbiter!

December 20, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

is that why you always use my cell?

i need a new cell phone. any suggestions? something that takes pictures. and possibly email? and pretty. that's important too. i'm not a fan of flip phones, but if they stay on my shoulder easily, then i wouldn't complain. and i'm too lazy to research them right now.

December 20, 2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share