This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


chicken salad sandwich and split pea soup
from: Only U Cafe
price: I was treated for my bday.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: What's Up, Matador?
comments: any lunch bought for me gets at least &&&&. the soup was really good, the sandwich was slightly above average. I got some birthday presents today. click the pics to see a couple of them. according to greg, I collect finger puppets, so these are a couple new ones for my collection! thanks! and if anyone else really wants to buy me a present, maybe I can offer a suggestion. bwa ha ha.


Neptune Fish and double Cheeseburger with soup
from: Only U Cafe
price: $7.99+the tax
rating: jeff says, "the fish burger is a rare special at that place and it's my first time trying it. it's good! if it comes with some fries, even better~ the burger is big and filling, ar, i want to eat it again now" and the linked pic was from Rada, and yes, it came like that. half full. yay rada! oh yeah... I forgot to take my camera to lunch, hence the pictures of pictures from Dave's fancy camera.

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Happy (belated) birthday Greg. So how old are you now? Has the midlife crisis started yet?

December 09, 2005 8:16 AM  
Blogger May said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!!

December 11, 2005 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grg has a birthday?!?! cool!

December 12, 2005 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share