This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I be like, "dude, you a'ight?"


montreal smoked meat sub
from: Quizno's
price: $9.62
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: fatlip.
comments: today we went on a field trip to get little shiny round bits for jason's porsche. these circles cost way more than such circles would have ever cost for my Buick, and I drove without the circles for 5 years. oh well. priorities. jason called them 'absolutely necessary'. the sub was good. woulda been better if it hadn't been transported between cooking and eating. oh well. what can ya do?

and jason had:

Veggie Sub - Size: Regular
from: Quizno's
price:: $7.something
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason says, "Good veggie sub, not sure how I feel about this whole Guacamole thing Quizno's does, but it's not unpleasant, it just kinda gets everywhere. Pretty much any toasted sandwich is delicious, though. Listen to Don Cherry and his giant plaid suits, toasted tastes better." I disagree with jason on this. the guac is where it's at. click the pics for random shots from our field trip. and if anyone knows what that car is, tell me. it's cool.

8 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Well I googled for about half an hour, but can't help you with the car. I even tried zooming in to see the insignia, but blame the photographer for not getting a better shot.

December 16, 2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I was in the back of a car, gimme a break, here!!

it looks italian or british to me. but I'm not sure either. lancia?

December 16, 2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

No breaks for you! I've ruled out alfa romeo, I doubt it is lancia but have nothing to back that up.

So you are fairly certain it isn't american or possibly Japanese? I was thinking it might be an old Datsun.

December 16, 2005 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could always eat your lunch where you get it, then it'd be fresher.. like lunchatthevillage!

December 16, 2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's crazy talk, r. and you know it. the village is for aquiring food. only crazies actually eat there.

and dave, I figured it out. yeah. I know. I'm a genious. it's a 1967 Fiat Dino. yeah. I know... genious.

December 16, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Fix It Again, Tony.

That's what my dad always said about Fiats. But sure, you're geniOus if you like.

December 16, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's what I was saying in my head when I found out it was a fiat!!!

found on road dead.
fix or repair daily.

hmm... those seem to be anagrams, too..

December 16, 2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I prefer bananagrams...

December 17, 2005 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share