This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

you wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich, than to bury you poor.


beef curry n zuccinnnnii curries- w/samosa
from: Curry Point
price: $6 - straight up, yo.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the sounds gardens.
comments: today, I saw no line at curry point and thought, "hey, that's different" so, on this different theme I had something OTHER than butter chicken. that's hard to do. and it was a mistake. not in a bad way... just in the way that I coulda had butter chicken, but didn't. the beef was quite nice. a great change. but butter chicken... my old friend. hmmm... the zuccini was real good, too. and actually spicy curry dish. not burning hot, just a nice amount of spice. and thanks, justin, for the dessert!

and Craig had:
Deluxe Pizza Sub
Deluxe Pizza Sub
from: International News (across the street)
price: $4.85
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: craig says, "'Pizza' I'll agree with, but 'Deluxe' was stretching it a bit. What is it about the bread in these sandwiches that makes them taste like rubbery aluminum foil (even though they're wrapped in plastic)? I'm told that toasting, rather than microwaving, it would have squeaked out another half &." it is true about the toasting. it definitely makes the roast beef subs there taste really good. but maybe craig chose not to use the firehazzard of a toaster since he's the fire warden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share