This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 12, 2005

special QA lunch. dig it.

ok. my blog. no rules. today I don't feel like rating all my food, let me just say that:

-our department went to feenie's for a special holiday lunch.
-it was costly.
-it was very tasty. ('specially the shepard's pie, according to Dave)

the first and third dishes shown here were the dishes that rob feenie made to beat the iron chef. they were very tasty. but then I just filled up on poutine. if you see your dish here somewhere, feel free to rate it in the comments.


crab roll


poutine


crab ravioli


duck confit


poisson du jour


spinach salad


oh yeah... if you haven't figured it out already, Jason's Porsche was at work today. cool, huh? it's no Charger, though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feenies!!! hah!! FEEENIES!!!!! HAH!!!! FEEEEEEEENIIIEEEESSSS!!! HAH!!

December 12, 2005 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poutine wasn't very good. It was Rob Feenie's special poutine or some such. Didn't taste like real poutine. I would have prefered ketchup.

December 13, 2005 12:06 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I agree, the poutine was quite disappointing. the rest of the food I had was really good and really expensive, though. I think that if I ever go there again, I will have the burger.

December 13, 2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share