This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

we don't need no haters


chicken souvlaki pita
from: Pita Pit
price: $6.95 after tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Built to Spill, but it was Mary J Blige when I wrote the title
comments: I never go to Pita Pit. why? because we used to always get free pitas when we worked OT. so, I could not understand paying for one. but today, I needed something other than rice or noodles. the pita is pretty good. but there's a problem... one bite will be all vegetables, and cold, the next bite will be nice warm chicken, bacon and feta. it was too big to get a bite with all the flavours. the linked pic is what ween was referring to in yesterday's comments. enjoy.

and greg had:

3 items
from: Northern Foods (Yi Kou Xiang)
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg says, "So I took the Vega Test 2 days ago and it was suggested I cut out dairy, beef, yeast and sugar. this lunch seemed to be mostly free of these items, curry chicken, veggies and tofu." and in the linked pic... you can see that winter is now here. (ps: stone cold steve austin's got nuthin on stone cold lil kim)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can have Coffee, sans the Sugar and the Milk I would usually have.

December 01, 2005 4:39 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Aw, Kim doesn't look so happy. She should be happy not to be here in Vernon, where it is even colder.

December 01, 2005 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ween, I'm glad you liked the little animation that gwilli made. more ween!

December 02, 2005 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, what's with the snow in vancouver? crazy.

December 02, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share