This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I send this smile over to you


3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.80
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: all sortsa stuff. totally random today. smashing pumpkins right now
comments: good food today. the fried fish wasn't as fresh as I would have liked it, but what can you do? we're thinking we should call ahead and find time our trip to the village based on when the next batch of fish is coming out. it's that good when fresh.

and KSB - Jeff had:

butter chicken and mixed veggies
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&.25/&&&&&
comments: jeff said, "comments? umm...i really like the naan bread more than the non-curry butter chicken. they should have more veg. selection. ar~~~~chicken flu.....umm...deli." I know the naan is good. but better than butter chicken??? nothing is better than butter chicken!! maybe jeff is a bit crazy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that why Mr. Chen gets weird phone calls (Lynn -- new coop gets it actually)? Another Sick Little Puppy

November 03, 2005 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give me my phone calls back :P

November 03, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Endless Drool said...

Jeff... I never would have suspected...

My Radical Indonesian Amateur Basketball Faction is looking for a small aresenal of vintage slingshots. I'll have my people call your people.

November 03, 2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share