This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

SPECIAL DINNER BLOG!!!






ok. this dinner place we went to in North Rustico, PEI was CRAZY!!! I'm still in shock over it. they touted it's 60 foot salad bar! seats for 500 people! all you can eat mussels!! so we went there, because we HAD to have lobster in PEI. and suddenly, we were in America. I even got "recognized" by some american citizen for looking like... grrrrr... Bo Bice. damn. this place was lucicrous, ridiculous, incredulous. I would almost recommend it to anyone travelling here, but I would also highly recommend to go no where near it. know what I mean? it was basically a dinner circus revolving around the poor little lobster. I"m not making any secret links here. too tired. click any pic, see a bigger version of it. enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dinner circus!!! if you want _excellent lobster, go to the five fishermen restaurant in halifax (which also has a mussel and salad bar) (and don't forget to stop by my place to pick me up on the way if you're buying). if you want _entertaining lobster, this sort of 500+ seat LOBSTER SUPPER!!! can't be beat. amazing. I've never been anywhere like it. they had an iced milk machine. and nanaimo bars. and hummus. and pasta salad that tasted like chemical herbs. and more americans than I've ever seen outside of america. and some lobsters thrown in for good measure! plus gwilli got the lobster suprise (roe) while -e and I were dealt an empty hand.

September 04, 2005 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute that lobstar cap. did you get it? :0)

September 06, 2005 9:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nope. no loster caps. this was just in-store modeling.

September 07, 2005 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share