This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

is brunch lunch enough for ya?


giant breakfast - finnish pancakes, bacon, 3 eggs, toast, home fries
from: Thunder Bay Restaurant
price: $5.75
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: I"m not at work. so I'm not listening to iTunes.
comments: we went to this great restaurant in thunder bay today. good name, too. the thunder bay restaurant. erin and I walked in with our TBay hosts, Caitlin and Rowan, and the waitress/owner says, "Caitlin, Rowan and...." so I says, "and two strangers." She was great. very nice and friendly. and breakfast was mighty tasty. not the best I ever had, but Denise was so great, that I give her restaurant a 5. yeah. and if you click the pick, you will see Cait's house here in TBay. she's workin it. making it all nice. putting a lot of work into it.

and erin had:

finnish pancakes and bacon.
you can read above. it's the same. just less food. erin ate one of my eggs, anyway. and if you click the pick, you will see the TBay ruffians jumping off a bridge in the the big lake they call gitchiegumie. keep on trucking. tomorrow we drive again.

7 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Did you find the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald?

August 26, 2005 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like lots of fun, more fun than sitting on my lower spine. Road trips remind of that time I was on a raod trip and waiting for a urnial at a rest stop and this kid came out of the stall, saw his brother at the urinal and decided to push him in and make a run for it.. good times..

have fun guys

August 26, 2005 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, Erin, a good job! I totally thought I commented this morning. I was distracted :( The house looks authentic with a hint of ghost in the attic. Was the water salty at the mouth of the river? Happy driving. Ween.

August 26, 2005 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOSH!!!(you are right! I am still saying it!)...looks like you have a bunch of visiters!!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!! I am trying to look for a part time job; in fact, I just submitted my application to the Starbucks across the street from WebCT. I doubt if that guy will ever give his supervisor my application forms since he was busy at something else. Anyways...kokonut has been WEENING about us leaving here next week!! Maybe she will feel less lonely after you and erin are back?? Hahaha:)Have fun guys:)

-Still Elusive

August 26, 2005 6:09 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

oh my, that's a log of blog spam for one post.

August 26, 2005 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe there's blog spam! is nothing sacred? arrrrrrrgh! I'm THIS close to shaving my head into a mohawk and killing some scummy pimp.

August 28, 2005 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are YOU spamming ME? Are you... spamming... me?

August 30, 2005 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share