This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

en route to Cape Breton Island


McLobster
from: McDonalds in Antigonish, NS
price: $8.99 as a meal
rating: &/&&&&&
comments: yeah. ok. this must seem insane to you westcoasters, but here in the maritimes, McDonalds has the "McLobster" on the menu. so I just had to try it. my advice to anyone anywhere... don't. it's horrible. it's basically some kinda seafood salad sandwich (cold) served on a hotdog bun. I hear rumours that they basically buy frozen lobster from superstore and muck it up, then serve in on hot dog buns. fool me once? shame on me. fool me twice? NEVER ORDER THE MCLOBSTER!!!

and r. had:

veggie delight on brown
from: Subway in Antigonish
price: just over $5 after tax (everything's a little more in the maritimes)
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: ritchie had to order a veggie sub to battle what was going on inside him after our all-you-can-eat-rib-fest (see tomorrow's post for some more deets about that). other than that he says this gets a 3 because it's subway, and subway gets a standard &&& rating everytime. and he's pissed that they've stopped doing stamps. (although erin and I found that they're still giving them away in Brandon, Manitoba)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also pissed that a footlong coldcut also costs more than $7 after tax now since they've adjusted prices here over the summer. and they don't show footlong prices on the menu at the subway closest to school. what is this world coming to?

September 04, 2005 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your MacLobstar reminded me of "nothing-seafood-about" seafood salad sandwich from Subway here. weeen

September 06, 2005 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share