This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I don't care 'bout pollution. I'm an air-conditioned gypsy.

the link is related
3 items - shiny chicken, shiny pork, glossy egg and tomato
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.50 or something.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to while eating: The Wh♂
comments: my lunch was a little too shiny overall. I didn't know what to get, and whenever I look at the curry, and the long curry lineups, I usually end up getting food from this place. it wasn't that great today. many of the dishes looked like they'd been sitting there a bit too long for my taste. oh well. it was still alright.

and alex had:
the link is unrelated
butter chicken and curried potatoes. POH TAY TOES!
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
comments: Alex says, "Butter chicken and curried potatoes. It was pretty good today; of the last 300 or so butter chickens I've had from this place, this definitely ranks in the top 50. So I'll give it a 4.5."
and I'd just like to add that the linked page is unrelated to Alex or his lunch. I just had to link it though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah, reminded me of the web photo analyzer... jason being 85% Asian and etc. never mind. Just my mind is too polluted.

July 18, 2005 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share