This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 12, 2005

k, this one's for gabby!

check out the mobile phone I borrowed
sandwich special
from: The Pedulum
price: $10. with a beer.
rating: &&&/&&&&& -food &&&&&/&&&&&-beer
listening to: brother Iz - somewhere over the rainbow
comments: I ate too much this morning. it made me unhungry. yet still I order food. and beer. I don't finish food. I take back to work with me. I finish beer, though. then professor jason was all like...

and dchong had:

Beef Dip
from: The Pendulum
price: $5.75 before tax & beer
rating: &&&&.25/&&&&&
comments: Dave says, "Came with a salad that was inconsequential. Beef dip was good, but I usually like food where you're expected to make a mess." and I say... "hey! look in that jus!! I see Dave!!! do you see Dave?" ~cue circus music~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, Professor Jason was busy observing atoms and particles circling around on his screen today. He was so intrigued with the phenomena that he did not notice my "weeeeen"s. You will need that mobile phone a lot in a couple of weeks, won't you?

August 12, 2005 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEN!!!

August 15, 2005 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share