This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I can't get by with my 9 to 5

clicky clicky wha?
corned beef on a hoagie
from: The Delly (in the SUB)
price: $4.75 - it was today's special.
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&&
listening to whil eating: eminem - lose yourself. oh wait.. now it's Uncle Tupelo.
comments: sandwiches from the Delly are always delicious. and this one was no exception. it was phenomenal. maybe I should give it &&&&&. nah. it could have been .2 better, I guess. note: I did not eat the el camino.

and Gord had:
frozen vs cooked
chicken & spinach canelloni
from: Gord's house
price: n/a - why did I just type that. if it's really 'n/a' I should just leave it out, right? hmmm... weird. and now I've typed all this. what a waste.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Gord says, "[the rating is not 5/5] only because it's best fresh, not frozen then reheate" he also says, "- only 50 mins in the microwave (on defrost) and it's ready! So plan ahead."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeen, day two. I did not recognize there was another photographer in the office!!! a paparazzi style. I thought Gord's lunch had parmezan cheeze on it until I click the link. Yeah, we should try the Delly sandwich. weeeeeen, still.

August 10, 2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

what is 9 to 5?

August 10, 2005 5:38 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

9 to 5? not entirely sure. maybe it kinda like our 10:15-5? go ask Dolly Parton, or eminem.


stop all that weening, anony! weening won't get you a free ipod. to get a free ipod, you must squash the spider, hit the baseball, shoot the duck, etc...

August 10, 2005 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate that spider!

August 10, 2005 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share