This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 15, 2005

take my hand, I'll take your hand...

no reason for the border.
chicken breast sandwich
from: The Delly
price: around $5. I'm not sure exactly. it's hard to always pay attention to that.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Neil Young - right now its "Cortez the Killer"
comments: I don't think I've ever had a Delly sandwich that was less that &&&&. they are always so good. this one was a little bit too tall for my mouth. well, I could fit it, but it made the tomato juices leak onto my hand. I bet you didn't want that much detail did you? well, the chicken is pretty good. I think I should stick to flatter meats, though. cuz it just gets too tall.

and erin had:

BLT
from: The Delly
price: $4.44+tax (well, at least I managed to remember this price)
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin says she gives it a &&&&.5 because she didn't pay for it. I did. wewll, she's paying for it now. that's right, she bought a Green Tea Frapperellachino from the 'Bucks. and now I'm drinking it. this is because she thought it was rather disgusting. I like it. it tastes like artificial green tea flavouring. like some kinda cheap green tea candy. oh, but she liked her sandwich. a little soggy but overall yummy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot see chicken breast there. the links are great! especially when working on a slow silverstar. "Hey, how's it goin?"

July 15, 2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

the green tea frappuccino in no way tastes like green tea. maybe bubble gum with a hint of green tea aftertaste. colour was very matcha-green-tea-like, but totally not matcha-tasting. i give it &/&&&&&

July 15, 2005 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, I have tried that green tea frap from the 'bucks as well!! It's way too sweet and creaming!!!...doesn't really taste like green tea...I thought they have cancelled that drink long time ago tho...

July 15, 2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share