This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

lookin' out on the morning rain. aa-oo. I used to feel so uninspired.


goat curry and mutter panneer
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: the police, ben harper, aretha franklin, UB40 (it's on random)
comments: the goat curry is not what I had last time. I'm confused. this goat tasted like goat. straight up. kinda like a beefy lamb. it's good. not as good as butter chicken, though. and definitely not as good as whatever I had last time I thought I was eating goat curry. it was more sausage-like. definitely no bones. I wonder what that was. has anyone else ever had what I'm talking about?

and Ed had:

Beef brisket stew on rice
from: Mom's cooking
price: Free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: ed said, "This beef brisket is a little different from what you get when you eat out. I think it's mainly the cut that is different as you don't get as much of the stringy effect. Mixed with the meat are potatoes, tomatoes, celery, and carrots cooked together. Sorry mom, I rarely give anything full marks. :)"
can you actually quote someone with an ascii happy face? I don't know. oh well. my blog. no rules. yadadada. thanks Ed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahha. total nut. I would like to keep the first photo...

June 29, 2005 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share