This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 27, 2005

dun dun dun da dada da da da da da dada dun dun etc (magnum theme)


tommy burrito
from: Steamrollers (far from here)
price: $7ish. pricey.
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Tricky. some newish album, "vulnerable"
comments: this Tommy is so good. they always are. they'd get &&&&& if they weren't so dang pricey. good thing I'm a zillionaire. it allows me to eat fancily. trés fancily. the picture here depicts my tommy watching magnum. he always watches magnum. too bad he's only got a b&w tv. oh wait... no more magnum for him, I ate him all up.

and greg c had:

bbq leftovers - chicken, zuccini, steak and rice.
from: greg's bbq
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg said that the zuccini tastes better today than it did yesterday. shocking. he also said, "I loves me some bbq, the smokiness, the burning, it makes me feel like fire was discovered just for me fondness for the burned meat. Veggies marinated in balsamic/olive oil mix, pepper. chicken in thai aromatic grill, steak in montreal steak spice." now, if it were my lunch, I don't think I would eat it all up right away. afterall, how often does one get a chicken leg with magnum's eyebrows and mustache on them? that should go straight to eBay if you axe me. oh, this just in, greg also says, "bbq tip: Once the chicken skin is looking good, get a piece of foil and cook the chicken on it, so it cooks fully without burning the outside" so maybe he just got the facial hair from the foil. if he had magnum over for dinner and didn't call me, I'll kill him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so this is the famous Tommy far away from here... not the one at the current location whom we have fun with scarying. You are playing your base a lot then. we can watch you play as long as we like now. and a very sophisticated children drawing --- I know it is done by boys, probably gwilli and elusive.

June 27, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

elusive? oh no. it's too violent for him. this was a gwilli/fishboy exclusive msn battle. and I think I won. I'm the fish-guy on the right, I think. the green guy is more Jason than me.

June 27, 2005 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can teach me to swim any day!

June 27, 2005 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I DIG the bassmaster!!!!! awesome, yo. Looks like you were rocking that show out. sometimes lunch is just an excuse to eat something cause you're hungry and it's the middle of the day.

June 27, 2005 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share