This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

hey there fancypants!


bacon cheeseburger, fries and garlic mayo
from: The Pit
price: $6ish.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: ween.
comments: the photo of my burger will be played by Jason's veggie burger today. since I ate it before I thought about photographing it. it was way too hot in the pit today. I expect a dark dank place like that to be nice and cool. but no. it was crazy hot. I sweated more sweat than I drank beer. and greg sweated more beer than jason drank sweat. are you disgusted now? good.


beefneggonrice
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30 (I think.)
rating: ????/&&&&& (he had to leave. I don't know his rating)
comments: eric is very protective of his food. and he drives a ford.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does Jason drink sweat as well? I thought he drinks blood.

June 30, 2005 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got mail! (so does jason)

July 01, 2005 3:34 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what r. you talking aboot?

July 04, 2005 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were busy looking at cleavage this morning...

July 05, 2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share