This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 02, 2005

once again... rare pho to go


pho (vietnamese beef noodle soup)
from: A-1 Vietnamese (Korean Spicy pork place)
price: uh... I forget. but it was just under $5
rating: &&&.9/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Bjork.
comment: I like pho. this pho is not the best. but it's tasty to me. I used to put lotsa spicy in it, but now I just enjoy the oxtail broth. I think I said all that before, though. this blog's getting all repeatey. but it's monday. and you know what that means...

Caeser king's lunch (yes, AGAIN!):

chicken caesar wrap
from: Bread Garden
price: $5.49 + tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Mike likes it! he says it's even better than Bread Garden's normal caesar because you get chicken in it. and Mike must like it when chicken's die for his hunger. I know I do. know what's even better than chicken, though? pork.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonono.....that's not true! I actually like the salad better although the chicken ceaser wrap is more filling. Both of them are fine, but I would prefer just salad. Word?

May 02, 2005 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike looks like a Bejing Duck or BBQ pork on my screen... the video was awsome, the photoes vanished...
yeah, the pork is the thing that I wanna try next time

May 02, 2005 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything looks good. glad you're still eating lunch.

May 02, 2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share