This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

happy aircare day!

everybody knows, it's Wendy's.
jr. bacon cheeseburger, small frosty, vietnamese sub.
from: all over the 'Couve
price: I don't feel like doing the math, but well under $10.
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: my iPod as I drove around the city. the only song I remember is Hippo Stomp by Steppenwolf.
comment: my insurance runs out on Vivian Dracula today. So I figured I should get her Aircared, so I wouldn't have to come Winter. And she passed!! huzzah! the sad part is that after today, she will be parked for months and months. hopefully the charger will be ready soon. maybe next week if all goes well. until then, I'm busman!

no guest lunch today:
the sub that ate my iPod
other than my Aircare adventure, I also searched briefly for bucket-person. I found where I think he was working, but there was no one visible. is there a green dumpster in front of the house, Beer Person? and a jonnyonthespot? was that the right place? maybe everyone was at lunch?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SAW you!! I was inside. I waved but you didn't slow down so I went back to EATING my lunch (homemade chili with some bread and a gatorade and a slice of banana bread and a coffee) and then you drove by again (all cool with the window rolled down) but didn't slow down. I was there alone, no truck, I rode my bike. next time...
exciting story right? anonymoooose? anyone??? hey! I'm typing here!! come on people! help me out!

April 22, 2005 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time that car to be aircared. Otherwise, passengers will get carbonmonoycide (donno spelling again but CO anyways) poisoning...Good luck on the concert in the redneck town!

April 22, 2005 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share