This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

ladies and gentlemen... Erwin Tang!

box C. unoriginal, yet delicious!.
Box C. (chicken terriyaki, udon, and california roll)
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Neil Young - Harvest. "Think I'll pack it in and... buy a pick up... drive it down to LA"
comment: Box C is the best of three worlds. you get the world of California (roll) and the world of Udon, and the world of terriyaki chicken. the variety makes me happy. If you want to see the nicest picture of this meal, you should go back to here.

Erwin's lunch:
ERWIN ERWIN ERWIN!!
just a california roll
from: Osaka Sushi
price: I'm not sure. $3 or something?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: I ran into Erwin at the village as I was so busy that I didn't get to lunch until well after 1. crazy. and there was Erwin. Who often mentions me in his blog, but I don't get a chance to do the same, because I don't have lunch with him ever. and in this photo, his eyes had a weird blur to them that made them look heavily eyeshadowed. he said I could us the pic, if I changed the eyes. et.. voila! (ps... you can comment on his blog, too, Hiroko)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TOO MUCH CARBOHYDRATES!!! Otherwise, no comment, because you look very busy today.

April 19, 2005 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share