This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

joooooy! (pork it up pork it up) and pain! sunshine. and rain.

mmmm... pork!
Combo #5; pork, rice, salad, salad roll
from: A-1 Vietnamese (Korean Spicy Pork and Beef)
price: $6.20
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
comment: I do love the pork. the pork is where it's at. and this pork is so delicious. no flavouring other than the pork itself, really. and boy is it tasty. this combo gives a lot of food, too. usually, I end up eating the salad roll hours later. but not today. today I ate it all.


stickbug!!!
blackberry leaves
from: the wild
price: free.
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comment: the stickbugs seem to really like the blackberry leaves. they just keep eating them. here's what one bug had to say about them, "I am a canadian stickbug pure and simple. and I just looove the blackberry leaves here. my ancestors are from India, but many generations back they immigrated here. and in the wild many of my ancestors died of the cold. but fortunately, we have friends who stuffed us into a jar and give us fresh blackberry leaves every week or so. sometimes I wish they bring them more often, but I'm just a stick."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU REALLY LIKE LOTSA FOOD!!! MAN. you like your "shorts" too. I am getting pork like... I don't think I can wear shorts or even capris this summer. I heard about your dead mouldy stickbug...from the Elusive.

April 27, 2005 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......Well, poor stick bugs, I remember seeing them got all moldy and stinky last week. Maybe you don't actually feed them every week???

April 27, 2005 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had moldy stickbugs? with pork?

April 27, 2005 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See... the Elusive did not know how to put the name up...BTW, How's Tommy doing today?

April 28, 2005 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share