This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 22, 2005

thunder road. bar. thunder bar. road. uh..

philly cheesey steakey.
Philly with potato wedges.
from: Thunder Bar
price: $10.50. too much.
rating: &&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: 3 Days by Jane's Addiction. I think I've listened to this song well over 10 times since yesterday. and it's 11 minutes long. weird.
comment: went to thunderbar. drank beer. ate food. not bad food. I'd rate it higher if it didn't cost me over $10. the best part of lunch was flicking the football cards on the way there. like hockey cards, but much less valuable. topsies, knocksies, closies... you know.

Craig's lunch:
hot wings, yo.
hotwings.
from: thunderbar
price: how would I know? ask Craig? that's ridiculous!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: Craig said he liked his hotwings. here's some news for y'all... there will be no more thunderbar. next friday, they don't open until 3pm. then no more fridays all summer. bah. guess we'll have to head down to the Jericho Sailing centre for beers.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where's whosville anyway?

April 22, 2005 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shucks. i like a lunch too.

April 22, 2005 6:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

whosville? bob, who are you and what are you talking about? maybe your comment ended up on the wrong blog.
and jimmy, you can have lunch. why not have lunch? don't you get beer and cake today, anyway?

April 22, 2005 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gwilli, this is not lunchatthethunderbar.blogspot.com. and while I'm on the topic, you should name your blog lunchfromthevillage.blogspot.com because you rarely (if ever) actually eat there.

April 24, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

MY BLOG! NO RULES!

yeah! hoo ha!

April 25, 2005 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r. has a sound argument. mwhahhahahha Dr. Williams...defend yours then. :0)

April 25, 2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I think I just did.

April 25, 2005 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Williams, I have another question: what is Robotany? I created a course in Robotany and need your help in what to put in the syllabus.

April 25, 2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lunchatgregsdesk.blogspot.com

April 25, 2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share