This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Fezzin' it up, here boss!

2 outa 3 pork items.  I'm good.
3 items. I got pork balls, some other pork and those little green things with squid in it.
from: Yi Kou Xiang Foods
price: $4.50+tax
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Pavement - Wowee Zowee. I used to think Crooked Rain Crooked Rain was their best album... but now I'm torn. the song "Flux=Rad" really rocks.
comment: good food. I went to get jason his curry, but standing in line, I couldn't help but desire the delicious chinese food. the pork balls are sweet/sour-ish. delicious. but I like the really big porkballs better, methinks. I also got a pepsi. all that food and a pepsi for under 5 bucks. nice. and the fez? well, the fez did not come with the meal, it's Hiroko's.

Jenna's lunch:

3 items: mushroom chicken, tofu, green pepper celery dried tofu.
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.50 + tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comment: Jenna says: "although it looks pretty pale, it tates not bad.. not great.. but ok." Personally, it didn't look very good to me. But she seems to have liked it. I don't think I'll be going to My Home Cuisine any time soon. It's the place that used to be Mom's Taco. Wonder why that place didn't last?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't see your "some other pork". I cannot distinguish Jenna's lunch from 'Fancy Chan's lunch I saw today. wakakakaka Jason Fezzin' today with the usual curry.

April 18, 2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

ok, anonony... there's something I've said before and I think it's time to reiterate..

this is MY blog and there's NO RULES!!! so if you don't like the blog, I think it's time you made your own. yeah? anyone agree with me? anyone want to see usual anonymous's blog??? whooo! c'mon! back me up here!!

April 18, 2005 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, havn't seen r. here... wonder if he is afraid of me... mwhahahah
gwilli, you SEEM to be busy today, so I don't argue with you. I just like knit-picking...

April 18, 2005 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rules? Doesn't that mean no rules in the comments too?

April 19, 2005 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry :0), I have had a lot of lunch appointments lately. maybe we can go for lunchatthevillage later in the week? gwilli knows how to get ahold of me.

April 19, 2005 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!
YEAH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

April 20, 2005 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share