This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Crouching Steven, Hidden Jason


spicy pork with squids + monopoly scratch and win
from: A-1 Vietnamese (spicy korean pork and beef place)
price: $5.60+tax (+$3 for monopoly)
rating: &&&.&/&&&&&
comment: tasty spicy pork. and the squids just make it better. I don't know what else to say. they no longer hand out the number cards that say 'seek jehova and live'. I wonder why? maybe he only uses those when it's busy? it wasn't too busy today. I hope I win my Monopoly scratch and win. I'll find out later. Erin got the same food as me today. she said she'd rate it &&&&. and since she's korean, her rating is more powerful than mine on this dish.

Jason's lunch:


curry with tetris
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87 + $5 for Tetris scratch and win
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comment: it was cold. so it only gets a 3. why was it cold, you ask? because Jason just HAD to scratch his tetris card before eating. I told him to eat. I was all like, " dude. eat. your food will get cold and it'll totally only be a &&&." did he listen? no. did he win his $5 back on the card? yes. actually he won $10. and he got a high score on the BC Lottery Tetris game... over 68,000!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

steven is not crouching in the first one. Jason, I have to be nice to you so that when (I am not saying "if" here) you win big, can I get somethig? I saw his curry getting cold and wondered about what was more important than curry?

May 12, 2005 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just wondering if my guess is correct... if I comment on this blog first, chances of me becoming a lone commentor is very high... where is r. or beer person? are you there, the elusive and new (returned) people?

May 12, 2005 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry smiley anonymoouse I'll comment even if you go first. Like grg I have no rules. Nice day today, friday, where are you guys going for lunch? no point in telling me actually, cause it'll be too late. Hide me a link today... a link of SAUSAGES!!!

May 13, 2005 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man. I am impressed with the quality of your music. Mwhahahahha... you got a nice voice and, wow, guitar solo, beerperson. drum is great.
I might listen to it for more times to find some flaws...

I know I forgot to mention one more member in your band. I wonder who...

May 13, 2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bassist of course! he's so awesome!

May 13, 2005 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the basist with many talents, I think... but I still can't think of his name...is it ghu something?

May 16, 2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

same lunch as YOU??? more like you had the same lunch as ME!!! copycat!!!

May 16, 2005 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share