This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

click the pics!


3 rolls: New York Roll, UBC Roll, and negitoro roll.
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $10.65
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
comment: I told the girl at the sushi place that I didn't know what I wanted, and she said I should try something different. I asked what and she suggested some $5 rolls. eek. expensive, but after some discussion with her and the chef, I decided on a NY Roll and UBC Roll (pictured). I also got a negitoro roll to balance it all out. the NY Roll is so good. it's like cream cheese and lox on a bagel, but the bagel is rice.



risotto
from: erin's house
price: who knows. erin made it.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comment: erin says: "errrrrm. uuum... I didn't put in the pistachios this time. it tastes better with them. uhhh... tastes better with them? and it's better not reheated.. hhhhey! oh really? *sniff* *sniff* the hand that bites? one point oh? hey what are you doing???"
I guess I should have stopped quoting her sooner.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My food can beat up your food.

May 11, 2005 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see a new face in comment section :)
Was the colour of ikura really green? Looks scary... to me, never seen them in green! Hmmm I guess I missed erin's cheesy smell around here...
The cheeky boy is trying to force us to vote on his band!!!

May 11, 2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

dchong: you underestimate the power of my lunches. if you keep up this jibber-jabber, I'll sick a beef'n'egg on rice on you.

and anony:
You will not eat green eggs and sam(mon). but I will. and I did. I ate them in a box, I ate them with a fox. I do like green eggs and sam(mon), I DO like them, anony, man!

May 11, 2005 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man. I cannot eat green eggs...too creepy. remind me of frogs... don't know why.
p.s. Man, I am not a man.

May 11, 2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

but I had to say MAN. it ryhmes with sam (mon). perhaps you've never read the book.

May 11, 2005 4:03 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

oh. i forgot to say that the risotto was roasted butternut squash risotto. originally it was squash and pistachio risotto when i made it on the weekend, but i was lazy and omitted the pistachios (too much shelling and chopping and roasting when i was already standing around for half an hour stirring the damn rice). so the cheesy colour was actually from the squash... there was very little parmesan in the rice.

mmmsquashiness.

May 11, 2005 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erinator, gracias. Yeah, wondered about cheese... you look too healthy to touch cheese. I got combo c from korean-vietmanese for supper and had the wrap for breaky --- one of many ideas (among many repeated curry) I got from this blog

May 12, 2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share