This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 15, 2005

beerday. er.. uh... FRIday.

ketchup and moutarde
Thunder chicken, fires and beer.
from: The Tunderbar
price: $19.75 (with pitcher of beer)
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: uh.. soap operas? I forget what they had on TV there, but now I'm listening to Pavement. oooh yeah! wowee zowee!!
comment: drank beer, ate food, watched people skate. forgot to take picture of my lunch, so here's the katchup and mustard I was dipping my fries in.

no one else's lunch:
shoot the duck, yeah!
figure skater
from: thunderbar window
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: very good skaters to watch while we eat/drank. this one was shooting the duck (as seen here) but also did those slow spins that turn into really fast spins, and jumped into spins, and held her leg above her head and spun and spun. it was a little dizzying to watch.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find the easter egg in today's post hahaha. Nice one Dr. Willi.... I really like the clip =)

April 15, 2005 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiroko-domo-arigato Mr.Robotanist says:
gwilli's blog is updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15, 2005 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See!!! Dr. Williams. I am not the first one to comment. I know why you were/are digy... YOU WENT TO THE PUB!!! That's why. Tommy is checking out his song.

April 15, 2005 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ween... I am exposing my illeteracy. "dizzy", domo-arigato-Dr.Robotanist. the Elusive needs new name. And of course, Jason had curry today.

April 15, 2005 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i made myself a maple ham and cheese sandwich on brown bread with some dijon and mayo (actually miracle whip, i think) drank some fine 'black mountain' roasted bean aound the world (and i yai yai yai..) coffee. hung out with my dad a bit, worked in the basement that sort of thing. why'd you ask? oh, you didn't did you?! what will you or all your anonymous friends do about it, i wonder?
glad you had a beer.

April 15, 2005 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe we could convince bucketofbeer to come have lunch with us too? is there a way to make your blog update rss or something when new comments are posted? the comments are better than the actual blog. just kidding.

April 19, 2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share