This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm a model, you know what I mean


green curry
from: Pad Thai
price: $7 (including mealextreme's 75 cent cut)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: right sed fred
comments: some days, I barely have 1 photo to link to. then there's days like today. I get home and have to figure out which of the 70+ photos will get put on the blog. yikes. click to see nikita very tired after kevin ran her 6k.

and sumant had:

cashew chicken?
comments: click sumant's lunch to see the city all wiggly. many of you locals may have noticed the carazy weather we had today. I saw huge lightning forks, but was unable to capture them. bah. but I still took lots o pics. like this city hall one. or this sunset one, or clouds or vancity. yeah. so much giffy goodness.

AND here's a special bonus video of a model we saw posing in the alley behind the office:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

ooops. somethingn went funny in mah video. maybe I'll fix it in the future and uplaod it again. so yes, the last 1/2 of the vid is a black screen. I know. :(

March 27, 2008 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share