This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

don't stop, git it, git it. ha ha ha ha ha

if you can read this alt tag, you are too close
smoked meat sandwich
from: The Delly (at the SUB)
price: $4.75
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: gorillaz
comments: sandwiches from the Delly rule. now I'd like to talk about a new friend I made this morning... Esmerelda. I met her on the floor of my apartment this morning. she wasn't moving much. just hanging out. but not dead. I don't think Hemi had gotten to her yet. good thing, too, cuz she was probably poisoned and it woulda been bad for him to eat her. oh well. she didn't run away at all, so I scooped her into a jar. then brought her with me in the car on the way to work. erin said I wasn't allowed to bring her into the office, so I set her free in the endowment lands. not far from Tony Parson's house. I hope she gets better. she was awful cute. click my lunch to see her sniffing around her new environment. click greg's lunch to see her in the jar. so cute, no???

and greg had:
yosemite sam saying back off
samosas (Sammy Sosas)
from: Sweet Cheribum (commercial drive)
price:$6 (for 2)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg says, "these mofo's almost got a cool 5 for being both delicious and kinda healthyish. Spinach feta and tofu rice were the 2 samosa types, the spinach one gets a 5 cause its excellent, thats an explosion of goodness in your mouth. The tofu rice one, tastes good also but I think they add ocra or some veggie in there that makes it a little slimy in texture, 2 points off."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah. There was a huge dead rat outside my front door yesterday. Wonder if there's an epidemic. Looks like someone forgot to pay the piper.

January 18, 2006 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys don't know what a rat is aparantly. Maybe the nice man at the SkyTrain *was* selling mice.

Also, if you don't pay the piper, the rats are already dead, but the children get stolen. Not a bad trade-off actually.

January 18, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, ween. maybe you don't know what a rat is. this was definitely a mouse. very small. very cute. not like a rat.

and dave, I paid the piper just last week. he doesn't threaten to take the children anymore. he just takes... your internet!! BWA HA HA HA!!!!
scary, huh?

January 18, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

maybe I should have something else in the photos to show the size better. this pic maybe will help show the size. the black line under the jar is my steering wheel. see how small she is?

January 18, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Too bad you couldn't keep her as a pet. I'm sure Hemi would have fun trying to reach through the cage.

On a side note, I discovered this picture online and thought you might like it

January 18, 2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so maybe yours probably is a mouse going by size. mine was definitely a rat, it was huge. so big that ozzie couldn't eat bite its head off in one go.

January 18, 2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share