This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

If you are a chucky, Nobody chucky from me

buttery goodness
curry; butter chicken, yoghurt and a little spinach and lamb. plus samosa.
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Peter Tosh Equal Rights
comments: best curry I can remember. it's just perfect today. the butter chicken is so creamy and delicious. the yoghurt, as always, is terrific. and the pakoras are a little smaller now, which is good. and when I asked what the empty meat curry was, he told me it was spinach and lamb curry. so he gave me a bit of the sauce (and even a small piece of lamb! score!!) and boy, was it good! overall, a very pleasant meal. and I got the samosa instead of pop. needless to say, I am stuffed now. and about the linked movie... I think it's the best I've done so far. this is my new style. faking super8 style movies with digital stills. if you want to see it bigger and better, check THIS out. I think I have to redo the audio, though. it's a bit loud and hard to understand.

and the usual anonymous had:
hirokokokonut
vegetables and spicy PORKPORKPORK
from: Combo Express
price: $4 -- friendly price for poor students
rating: $$$/%%%%%
comments: the usual anonymous says, "-- too much rice --> sorry, Africa. and sorry Jason for spoiling your apetite by telling you me horror story which I casually witnessed while I was waiting for you" so I asked her about the story. and it went like this, "I saw a young tall guy with a helmet in front of Korean foodshop. He was getting spicy chicken. He used chopsticks to move the food a bit then poured soy sauce like a puddle. Then he used yellow bottle and red bottle, then finally he took the salt or pepper, I am not sure which, sprinkled all alver the dish... Maybe he needed a lot of salt, but could not believe my eyes"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow though it took me a f long time, erin is cute and the good shooting, man.

July 06, 2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

movie takes forever to load! get a new computer! may be I should have a new computer :D

July 06, 2005 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap did erin buy a car?!?

July 06, 2005 8:32 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

silly monkey. the car co-op has two mini coopers now. wheeeeeeeee!

July 07, 2005 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share