This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

don't put marbles in your nose, put them in there, do not put them in there!!

get your 3D glasses ready
foot long tuna sub, yo.
from: subway (eat fresh) 10th Ave.
price: $6somthing
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to now: Brendon Small songs - they so funny
comments: subway. eat fresh. the food was decent. getting it was strange. I ordered and the girl just kept staring at me. no acknowledgement. then I said it again and she started making it. weird stuff. and the guy working there dropped the microwave tray on another guy's head, then it fell to the floor and broke. and the veggie trays caved in. needless to say, I was happy to get out of there and down to the beach.

and jason had:
chanime!
1' veggie delight
from: subway
price: $5.01 cuz jason used some stamps and got a drink, so really it woulda been about the same price, but he got rid of stamps and got a drink.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason says, "it was a good veggie sandwich." I think that it was greg's hair that made it tasty. he spent most of his time on the beach trying to take 3d pictures like greg and I did yesterday. he did not remove his shoes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh... you increased the amount of wrincles on my face with the second photo and the link. The photo on the first link is really nice without even 3-Ding it. I think you will get a prize for that one. As for the second one... Jason: "I am cool and I am a nice guy" is quite contrasting to GChan: "I feel sick and ween the food is on my head"...then the link totally made me teary.

July 27, 2005 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share