This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

HEY RITCHIE!!!!

just Dew it
curries. butter Chicken and potatoes and onions (they were out of the yoghurt curry, but they still gave me a taste of the sauce.)
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Air - Talkie Walkie (I didn't even know this album existed, but someone's got it in their iTunes. so far, it sounds pretty good. it's no Moon Safari, but that's a tough album to top.)
comment: not much to say about my lunch. it's pretty ordinary. the exciting part is that ritchie was here!! he's back in the 'couve, from the 'fax. you may know him as "r." in the comments section. so here's his lunch...

Ritchie's lunch:
minutes before the bounty on his head was collected
more curries. lamb curry, and spinach
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comment: ritchie was a little disappointed with the naan. too doughy for him. it was a little undercooked, but I liked it. He said he was happy to be back eating food at the village. I think he's a tough marker. I'm glad he's not my tshirt. I mean teacher.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see r. in person. are u working here or just visiting from ns? ordinary? curry is good, better than salad.

April 12, 2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, I noticed how green r. was... but just took the matter to tangent... aluding the Elusive one...mwhahhahahhaha :0)

April 12, 2005 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got distracted with a notice that Marty had a haircut.

April 12, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

there was a notice?? I missed that notice. and I think you're getting a little carried away and off topic here. I don't mind if the comments get off topic, but in a conversation with yourself???

and the second comment there, you were just continuing a conversation we were having here! that's just kooky!! it's rather out of context in the comments, no?

I'll be watching you anonononymousse....

April 12, 2005 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wakakakakka. Ihehehehehe. Mwhahahahah.

April 12, 2005 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r. looks very proud of something... being green? coming back to Vancouver? or meeting you?

April 13, 2005 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am visiting so I can have a curry with gwilli. more lunchatthevillage! maybe :0) can come with us one day, and learn the magic of lunchatthepark.

April 19, 2005 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share