This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

weekend instant noodles.

POP ME!
Pop Mie instant noodles.
from: Steven Steven
price: priceless
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: can't remember. I ate it a while ago. but right now Beck is playing.
comment: Steven Steven was kind enough to donate some instant noodles from Indonesia for me. He said it contains no baby hamsters. And I guess I should believe that, because he wouldn't have had time to dry them out and put them in the little seasoning packets. The noodles were pretty good. Not outstanding. I still think that Nong Shim noodles kick the most ass. There was another brand I tried yesterday that was really good. like, really really good. I'll have to get more of them. They were a little pricy at $.69, but worth every penny. These noodles here, however, had one incredible advantage. The fork. You see that fork?? it's collapsible! crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never know that Jason may have some stock of "dead creatures" available... You say 'little pricey at 69cents'!!! what kind of food do you get usually??? beginning to wonder.

the :0)

April 04, 2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share