This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 01, 2005

I drove to the village.

BAM!
Chevrolet Impala with bacon.
from: My House
price: $infinity
rating: &&&&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: soundgarden. it's just that kind of day.
comment: ok, so I didn't really eat this. April Fools! ooh, what a joke. I'm so funny. ok, maybe not. well, anyway. I just got beefandeggonricespicytogo for lunch. they forgot to make it spicy, so they just poured the chili on after. I think I might die. it's not that it's burning my mouth or anything, I just can't really breathe after a few bites. ouch.


my lunch:





there ya go. beef and egg on rice. hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you dead now? so u went home because of this?
:0)

April 01, 2005 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gwilli 8chilli.

April 01, 2005 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share