This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

corrupt imports!

butter chicken, take 400
butter chicken and yoghurt curry. with naan, and a samosa instead of pop
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Black Mountain. this 'modern music' song is pretty cool.
comment: crazy pics today. this is what happens is you take pictures off your camera when the batteries are dead. no lie. cool stuff, huh? it's like an instant-rock poster making device. ok, I added the words. or did I?? curry was good today. too full for the samosa yet. maybe later.


Jenna's lunch:
combo expresso
3 items; eggplant, broccoli, celery chicken
from: Combo Express
price: $4.82
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comment: "too spicy.. " she says. you'll see that in the inset of the image is the rest of her lunch. cough drops. and all the corruption, again, was due to the import. cool, huh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know you can get a samosa instead of pop. Good to know. Yeah, cool. Maybe Jason's magic at work here, cause Jenna's lunch looks much healthier (much greener than gwilli's)
you know who... the

March 31, 2005 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know gwilli, I think that anonymous is trying to hint that your lunches aren't very healthy, maybe I'm misinterpreting but I think there have been a few occasions where maternal comments have come into play... my question is ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT??!?! You'd be crazy to!! I mean just because you want to eat butter chicken with deep fried samosa hearts for lunch that's completely your bussiness (or yo' bi'ne' if you get what I mean). Explain anonymous good. (imperatively spoken)

March 31, 2005 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a way you got it beer person.... I heard from redheadedstepchild that gwilli only eats green a couple of times a year... Just faintly aluded that point. Mwhahahhahaha
:0)anonymous

April 01, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I like pork.

April 06, 2005 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share