This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

souvlaki for all!

Bebe's Souvlaki
Large Chicken Souvlaki (with dill rice, some other rice, greek salad and tzaziki)
from: Bebe Mediterranean Fast Food
price: $7.05
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Hefner.
comment: I have only been to Bebe once before. And I was disappointed. So I never went back. Until today. And it's good. I got the large chicken souvlaki. it was $1.60 more than the small, which only has one skewer of chicken. and one skewer is never enough. and the guy was very very nice. he offered me two types of rice, hot sauce on the chicken, and chicken sauce on the rice. and some weird little piece of fried bread (which was rather tasteless). Overall? a good meal, but 7 dollars. that's a lot.


Marty's lunch:
pita pit pita
Chicken Souvlaki Pita
from: Pita Pit
price: $6.67
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: Marty went to pita pit. He likes it. After all the overtime pitas I've eaten in my day, I just can't go back there. maybe someday. Here's what he says about it: "what the heck ... make it a 4 out of 5 ... it's quite tastey... fairly nutritious too" The thing that astounds me is that they charged him $0.25 to use their interac. To me, that seems like no kinda way to treat a customer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, the guy at bebe looks kind but I don't know what I will end up having there... so I am still terrified going there...
I know why you don't go to pita pit - because it is against your religion, yes, it is too healthy for you... as bucket guy points out.
:0)

April 06, 2005 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting for your Quizno's.

April 07, 2005 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want more! where's today's entry????

April 07, 2005 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share